Abortion Essay Argumentative
Thought about some abortion-related topic ideas and examples for an argumentative essay? Check out the ones mentioned below:
- Will the illegalization of abortion increase backstreet abortions?
- How does abortion affect a woman’s health?
- What should be the minimum age to legally abort?
- What reasons exists behind the decision of abortion for married couples?
- Can an unborn fetus experience pain during abortion
- Should one consider abortion as murder?
- Why do women choose to do abortions?
- The attitude to abortion in different cultures.
The following structure is applicable for a general argumentative essay on abortion pro-choice.
- Define what abortion means
- Analyse the societal aspect of abortion
- Thesis statement: Should society’s contempt towards abortion break the lives of not only the women’s, but families and unwanted children’s?
- #1 Paragraph: Mention at least two arguments in favor of abortion
- #2 Paragraph: Mention at least two arguments against abortion
- Sustain the thesis statement with a general deduction
- Provide a personal experience or vision
In case you have an opposing view towards abortion, here are some useful argumens:
- Abortion means killing an innocent creature.
- Life begins in a woman's womb, so the unborn child has a right to live.
- Studies show that scientists believe a fetus experiences the pain of abortion.
- Abortion contradicts God’s commandments.
- Abortion can lead to psychological issues.
- Abortion affects the number of available children for adoption.
- Abortion is regarded a physical discrimination due to the embryo’s abnormalities.
- Abortion should not be linked to a form of contraception.
- Abortion mutilates the possible social contribution of an unborn child.
- Abortion may pose future problems to a woman’s health.